We have so many adorable little outfits now, and I'm excited that we will start working on the nursery this weekend. Once we get the room painted and the furniture arranged I'll probably start washing and separating clothes. We have bins and bins of clothes!
This past weekend was my last weekend I'm allowed to travel. On this upcoming Wednesday, when I reach 34 weeks, I'm no longer allowed to travel more than an hour away from Nashville, per Dr. Kyzer. So it was nice to have a last hurrah in Memphis, and weird to think that the next time I go to Memphis Honeydew will be in the backseat instead of my tummy.
Some pics from the shower:
Food Spread
Collection of Antique Baby Dolls
Stack of presents, me and Kyra who took notes
Four excited little girls
The present conga line (Harrison had to get in the shot too)
My mom and grandmother (Memmaw) made these pillows for Honeydew.
They were all so excited about the biggest present, so I let them open it:
Plus, then I didn't have to bend over to open it myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment