It's completely nutty to think that starting this week Coconut is considered to be "term". If she were to decide to come on her own at any point from here on out, they wouldn't attempt to stop labor. Frankly, as far as I'm concerned, she's welcome to pick her own birthday, but if she decides to wait until June 14th, that's fine too. At this point, her development will pretty much consist of building fat. She still hasn't dropped, and still loves the right side of my ribs. However, I am have been sleeping much better since I've started a nightly ritual of 500mg of Tylenol before bed. I think this is helping me sleep through some of the sore rib pain.
Fortunately, not much else to report as far as pregnancy itself goes. We have been quite busy working on the nursery, but I want to save that for another entry when it is all done. I'm definitely looking forward to the three day weekend. We should be done painting and have the furniture back in the room, and then I can start washing clothes and bedding and putting things away. I also plan to pack a hospital bag this weekend. If I were as magic as my Mom (Granna), I would have had one packed a couple of weeks ago. But, I'm only magic junior, so, no bag yet.
I thought, to commemorate our "term"-ness, a picture of me and Coconut would be appropriate:

No comments:
Post a Comment