Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Future SM/SLP

This week, we celebrated Seth's 40th birthday.  Evie and I made a banana cream pie and Evie decided to decorate it by arranging banana slices to read "40".  It kind of looked like "90" so that was a joke that we ran with for a while.



After dinner, Evie enjoyed reading to us from the joke book that was my brother's.

I had told Evie we could look into whether she is old enough to do puppy training classes with Edison, but that she needed to remind me because I tend to forget to do things if I don't do them right then.  Her solution was to write me a note on a piece of cardboard.  I found that hysterical, and it appeals to both my stage manager and speech-language pathologist sensibilities.

Evie blew me away this week when she mentioned at dinner one night that she remembered going somewhere for Grandma Jeanne's birthday and there being a band.  We had to keep asking questions until we finally realized it was when we went to Bahama Breeze THREE YEARS AGO!  The memory on this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment