What does a typical week look like for us these days? Well, Evie gets up around 7 am Mon-Fri, and three days a week I take her to school and the other two, Seth takes her to my parents' house so my mom can take her to school. I have to be at my school by 6:45 am and Seth has to be at work by 8:30 am, so with Evie's school starting at 8, my mom is kind enough to drop her off for us on the days I work my SLP job.
Evie goes to aftercare on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and I pick her up then. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, she goes to gymnastics. My dad gets her from gymnastics on Tuesdays and brings her to my parents' house where we all meet up for dinner. On Thursdays, I get Evie after gymnastics and shuttle her over to ballet/tap.
On Saturdays, Evie usually has theatre class (though this week, she didn't because of UPTA auditions, so she and I went to the mall as her reward. All week, I had to work at my school to make up for some snow days, so my mom was gracious enough to take Evie every day except for Friday. Evie's had some trouble getting up and going lately, so we decide her reward for getting to school on time every day would be a trip to the mall.
This girl loves the mall. She loves to do this thing called the Jumping Spider which is basically a suspension system that lets you jump really high on a trampoline. So she got to do that. She also got to ride the carousel and get a cookie. We had planned on letting her pick out a toy from the Disney store, but they closed (which is terrible because it was one of the biggest draws for us to go to that mall). So since they were closed, she picked out some new sunglasses and a sunglasses case that she calls her purse.
After our excursion to the mall, we just took it easy at home. Sunday Evie helped out collecting donations from our church members for the Souper Bowl of Caring. Unlike last year, she's now big enough to hold this gigantic pot by herself.
She looks so grown up these days!

No comments:
Post a Comment