Desmond's mom sent me a message earlier in the week that said:
Desmond, talking about a girl in his class: Eva is pretty, but Evie is pretty to the moon and back.
Good call, young man, good call.
I was amused this week when Seth and Evie were playing a game (Yoshi's Wooly World) and they beat the boss level together. He said, "I'm so proud of my little girl, beating her first boss level." I love how they enjoy playing computer and video games together.
We had a busy week with a birthday party for Evie's best friend Sasha, plus dinner with Sasha's family earlier in the week. The girls really enjoy playing together and it just makes me so happy to see Evie building such great relationships seemingly effortlessly. She makes friends fast and knows how to keep them.
Have to share the language funnies from this week. Evie asked me if I could move my "arm wrestle" (she meant arm rest). And I complimented her about having an eye for detail, and she said, "Which eye?"
I was fortunate to get to go to Evie's school on Valentine's Day and stay for a good part of their morning. I had to leave right as the kindergarten class was making their cherry tart treat.
Montessori Kindergartners: Leo, Nysa, Bridger, Evie
Every night, I sneak back into Evie's room on my way to bed and snuggle her. I can't imagine there's a day coming when she won't be in her bed just down the hall. How I will miss this little sleeping face.


No comments:
Post a Comment