Tuesday, February 13, 2018

More Teeth Lost!

This kid is a tooth losing machine!  Her other middle top tooth came out last night, making Evie look even more like a grown up kid. 


So, you know I'm a planner.  I'm already thinking ahead to what kind of camps Evie will be doing this summer and to her birthday party which is still almost 4 months away.  But I can't help it, I love to have an orderly and planned life.  So, regarding her birthday party, we have decided we are not doing a third year of gymnastics.  It's time to show this girl that parties can happen outside of the gym.  So we though about this place called Incredible Pizza, which has a buffet and a ton of video games, plus go-karts, a mini roller coaster, bounce houses, a playground for little kids, etc.  We decided we needed to check it out first, so we thought this weekend would be a good time to do that.

Evie had an absolute blast.  She and I rode the roller coaster and you could hear her screaming with glee through the whole place.  We played some video games and she and Seth rode the go-karts together.  We really enjoyed it, though we decided she's not quite ready for a birthday party there since a lot of her younger friends wouldn't be able to enjoy it as much and everyone's parents would have to accompany them on all the rides.



Later that night, my church had a Mardi Gras party and I bought the three of us some masks to wear, just for fun.  Evie loved it.


We've decided to up some of our academic practice at home, so in the last week, Evie's had a daily routine of doing at least one language arts worksheet and a handwriting worksheet.  I'm encouraged by how much she's enjoying this because I know that's a lot of what she'll do at her public school next year in (I can't believe it!) FIRST GRADE!

She's growing up entirely too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment