Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend

Evie, Seth, and I plus all the dogs ventured down to Memphis for Thanksgiving.  We've had a wonderful time seeing all the family who could come (Ryan and his family couldn't make it since they just returned from Australia, but we are excited to see them at Christmas).  Evie ate squash for the first time on Thanksgiving at lunch with the Kreches.  She also enjoyed holding onto Grandma Jeanne's lips.


This is her new thing, where she simply must touch the lips of the person saying hello to her.  Evie also enjoyed snuggles with Tia (my cousin Olivia) and Aunt Kathy.


Photo bomb from the Dog Show Chihuahua


Naptime with Aunt Kathy

And here she is, charming Grandma Jeanne and Tia

Then we had Thanksgiving with the Whitehorns at my parents' house.  Evie slept for most of it, but then she enjoyed playing with and watching her cousins.

Here's Evie with first-cousin-once removed, Lydia (in pink), and second cousins Nyla and Naomi, playing with that classic Fisher Price zoo that I played with as a child

Evie and Lydia, figuring out the exersaucer toys.

Aiden, smart man, was naming the various sea creatures on the exersaucer

I love this picture of Zach.  He's such a sweet guy.

Evie had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and there are plenty more details to come from the weekend, but right now, Seth and I are going to enjoy something we rarely get to do: see a movie!  Thanks for babysitting, Granna!

No comments:

Post a Comment