Monday, August 15, 2022

Lucky

Evie's first week of school appears to have gone well.  She likes her teachers and is excited about her subjects.  She gets to have Art two days in a row which makes her happy - though I suspect she may be pulled out for CLUE during Art on Tuesdays, when CLUE starts.

I forgot to share last week that when we went to Nathaniel's birthday party, Evie was gifted a little stuffed bunny rabbit by the hostess, who is a lady from our church.  She told Evie that the bunny is very old and nobody plays with him anymore so she was glad to see him go to a good home.  Evie named the bunny "Lucky" and that evening when I went to read to her, she had built him a little special room in a chair under a blanket.  She said he was in the nursing home because he was so old, but he's doing well.

I find it so endearing that she is still enjoying her stuffed animals.  She always needs a stuffy when she goes to sleep.  Here she is snuggling Lucky.


Evie and another child in our church joined the adult choir to sing a special anthem yesterday.  She has such a precious innocent quality to her voice.
 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1525&v=QkgivVIj9jE&feature=emb_logo

No comments:

Post a Comment