On Sunday, Evie, Seth and I went to the zoo for the first time since we've lived in Nashville. Evie's only previous experiences in animal watching have included the daily interactions with the pugs, and a brief period of being awake during our trip to Wildlife Safari in Oregon. I thought that she would find all of the animals interested, but it was actually the people she enjoyed watching. There were lots of kids out, so she loved seeing them running, screaming, laughing, crying... Oh, such grumpy kids! Fortunately, ours is not a grump... yet. (Please can she stay non-grumpy forever?)
She also got to wear her converse for the first time. These were hand-me-downs from Addie, but she and Daddy matched (of course, his are blue).
It's been lovely outdoors lately, so we've taken to sitting out on the front yard when I first get home and watching the cars and the walkers and the kids riding bicycles. Evie's not so sure about the grass, but she enjoys examining it.


No comments:
Post a Comment