Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Evie's 19th Week

Oh, how quickly these weeks are flying by!  I feel like every work day goes by faster and faster, which is wonderful, but sometimes it makes me feel like another week has come and gone before I know it.

Evie's big news of the week is that she laughed!  While awake!  She only did it once on the 14th, when she was sitting in her high chair watching Syd and I make dinner.  She dropped her peacock toy and Syd asked her if she did it on purpose and she let out a little squeal and a chuckle.  It was adorable, and I was hoping that would mean she would be starting to laugh more regularly, but apparently it was a one-time performance, for now.

She's got a big weekend planned with a trip to Georgia to see her Aunt Kristy, Uncle Charlie, and the cousins.  We are very much looking forward to it.  It will be her longest car trip ever, and her first time across state lines.

Here are a few pics from this week (and some from last week too):

Giving her exersaucer bird a good stare

Ready for a walker

Wearing the hat Grammy knitted

Cutting her eyes during playtime

Riding in her bumbo, ghetto style

Playing with her new taggie from Charlotte and Rosemary

Snuggling my hand during her nap

No comments:

Post a Comment