Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Evie's 8th Week

Evie and I had a really enjoyable last full week at home together.  Yesterday she gave me a lot of eye contact and is trying so hard in this game we call "Make My Face" where Seth or I will make a face at her and she'll try to make it back.  We have to catch her in just the right mood for her to play it, but it's so cute when she does.

This week she also met more of her first cousins once removed and her great uncle Tim.  JT and Garrett had a tennis tournament in Nashville so they were up for the weekend and came by.

Evie and Garrett

Evie and JT

Evie and Uncle Tim

Also, in case you didn't believe me when I said she is fascinated with the blinds, check this out.  This was the only position in which she wouldn't stop fussing Monday night:



Thank goodness for Daddy's with long arms!

Today is a pretty sad day for me.  I'm going back to work today.  I cried about this yesterday, which is funny to me because I never thought I would be the stay-at-home-mom type.  I always thought I would get too bored.  But no, no, I could stay home with Evie forever, I think.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment