Evie's also doing very well accompanying me to church. She loves to listen to the music and falls asleep during the sermon. I'm sure there's a joke in there, but for Grannadaddy's sake, I won't make it.
We put together her high chair this week and I think she enjoys being at the table with us while we eat dinner and play board games. She loves to look at the light in the dining room, and since she mostly hangs out in the living room it gives her a new room to explore.
Not quite sure about this new seat.
Thinking it might be okay.
Why is my paci on a tray?
She's also started getting chatty with herself. On Saturday night I put her to bed and her paci fell out. Rather than cry, she was resourceful and tried for her thumb instead. But it wouldn't quite cooperate and she started making all kinds of noises, as if she were trying to convince it that it needed to behave. I caught some of this kind of thing the following morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment