Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Evie's 11th Week

Evie's 11th week of life has been filled with sleep, sleep, and more sleep.  For Mama and Daddy.  It's been so wonderful having her sleep through the night since Friday night.  Even though we let her nap through Sydney's birthday dinner last night, Evie still slept from 11-5, and is hopefully going to sleep for another few hours since it's her Daddy's first day back at school (teaching his first solo class of Logic at 1pm today).  So, today will be her first day alone with Aunt Syd while Seth teaches and goes to class.

Evie's starting to think about laughing.  You can see that she'd love to actually do it sometimes, but it just doesn't quite happen.  Definitely she has gotten more alert and is more interested in faces these days.  She's still pondering her hands and using them to explore things, though I don't think she's quite made the connection that she's controlling them.  She's just so so sweet.  I can't get over how much I love being a mom.

Pics from this week:

Waving her arms in the air, like she just don't care.

Happily sitting by herself

Gangsta.

Aunt Syd's here!

Ed, Grammy's boyfriend.  I wish our camera hadn't blurred this one.

Bright eyed and rattle'd.

No comments:

Post a Comment