Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Shall We? Lettuce!

Lettuce and I had a really cool game going on yesterday.  I hadn't felt her move in a little while, so I thumped my tummy.  About 2 seconds later, she thumped back in the same spot.  So I thumped again.  Again, she thumped.  We did this for about 6 or 7 thumps before I guess she got tired of it.  It was pretty awesome.  She also responded to Edgar when he barked his head off about something yesterday.  Good thing she's getting used to those sounds now...

Lettuce now has an 85% chance of surviving outside the womb.  I like it when we keep getting closer to viability.  It's reassuring.  I am hoping she stays in there until at least 36 weeks (after that point it's just gravy), but it is nice to know that at least if she came this early we'd have a good chance of still bringing home a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment