Saturday, March 17, 2012
A Good Daddy
Seth turned to me out of the blue last night and said, "We're gonna be parents!" with this little glimmer of excitement in his eyes. I remember when we first got married and he'd randomly turn to me and say, "You're my wife!" with the exact same look. It was completely charming then, and it's so sweet now. He will come up to me and ask, "How is baby doing?" and feel my belly. He'll actually volunteer to look at the gift registry and make suggestions about things, and even ask, "Do they have that in a cuter color?" He's beyond excited about putting the crib together. I mean, I think he's nesting more than I am. It's so endearing. He's going to make a wonderful daddy, especially to this little girl since he's had ample practice with four younger sisters. It just warms my heart to see him so excited and sentimental about things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment