The biggest story of this week - possibly this year - is that Evie got to pet a wolf. If you don't know, wolves are Evie's favorite animal. I'm not sure what initially attracted her to them, but she knows just about everything there is to know about them: their pack structure, how they hunt, the different types on each continent... She's completely enthralled by them. Well when I found out that one of the exhibits at the local fair was a meet-the-wolves show, I knew we had to go. Evie had been asking to go to the fair anyway, so it wasn't a hard sell.
Saturday night, after much anticipation, Matt arrived! He's moved to Memphis and is staying with us while he's starting his new job and looking for permanent digs. Evie said she was excited for Matt to come because "it'll be like having a much, much older brother!" We've set up a pallet in the office and some drawers for Evie to use while Matt is staying in her room. She's taking to her new room with no issues and is really enjoying having Matt around to chat with.






No comments:
Post a Comment