We've had a couple of playdates since last week and they have cheered Evie up immensely. Evie's also been doing an online class about primates which gives her something to in addition to ballet on Tuesdays, which she started this week. This is a much longer ballet class than she's had before, and there are only 6 other girls so she's getting lots of attention and she loves it.
She's also playing plenty with the dogs and making up games for them, and giving them hugs which they put up with.
I forgot to mention last week that I was out doing errands and I ended up bringing home some fast food for all of us for lunch because I had to get on a phone call soon after I got home. I have always had issues with food and fast food is something I used to struggle with a bit of an addiction to, so I try not to have it these days. I was logging my calories and I said aloud, "Wow, this was not exactly the healthiest lunch." Evie said, "Maybe not. But it's okay if we enjoy it." I thought that was a good insight: let treats be treats and enjoy them.





No comments:
Post a Comment