Evie spent the night with Granna and Grannadaddy last Saturday. She loves getting to go stay with them. I am so glad we moved back home so they can have such a close relationship.
I got to go have lunch with Evie for the first time this school year and met the kids in her class. They seem like a good group and I always enjoy spending time with her there.
This week, while we were driving to church, Evie was asking about what happens when you get to heaven and what I thought people did there. A little while later she said, "Mama, talk to me when you go to heaven, if there's a way to do it." I promised her that if there were any way for me to communicate with her, I would. This girl thinks such deep thoughts at such a young age.

No comments:
Post a Comment