Wednesday, July 18, 2018

The Only Thing that Lasts Forever...

I have to share one of the funniest things Evie's said.  We were waiting in traffic because we were stuck behind a train.  Evie was talking about how she doesn't like to wait forever to go somewhere.  I said, "Well, the good news is nothing lasts forever."  She said, "Yeah.... The only thing that lasts forever is God...... And sometimes trains."

Evie finished her Theatre Camp last week with an excellent performance of "Going on a Lion Hunt".  I will try to post the video when we get our copy.  She knew all her lines and all the moves very well.



Saturday we celebrated a friend's birthday party with a petting zoo and Evie got to walk a pig and touch guinea pigs, tortoises, and all kinds of critters.



This week, she's at gymnastics camp and I'm actually in Princeton, NJ for work, so Seth and my parents are taking care of getting her where she needs to go.  I cant wait to get back on Friday and see my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment