Here she is during the dino-talk, demonstrating how paleontologists would have to wear safety goggles.
Then we went to Chick-fil-a, which is pretty much Evie's favorite place outside of Disneyland. And then we went to play golf at Putt-Putt. It was a nice way to enjoy some local sites and events.
Putting
Evie and Daddy were enjoying fighting off the space invaders.
One day this week at her swim camp, they had a costume day, so Evie got to show off her Elena of Avalor costume that her cousins brought her from Disney World.
Evie's still having a blast with Siouxsie. My favorite thing they do together is when Evie gets Siouxsie latched onto a sock and drags her around the house.
Time for anecdotes:
- Evie got in my car after swim camp one day and said, "Oh, that's the teacher for music class. I don't like him too much." I said, "Why not?" She said, "Well, he forgets people's names." You can tell what's important to her.
- Driving around town one day, Evie sees a goldish Toyota Corolla and says, "Is that's Grandma Jeanne's car?" and I didn't even have time to respond before she said, "Oh, that's right, she does not drive anymore." I'm amazed that she can remember not only what Grandma's car looked like, since she never rode in it, but that she also remembers that Grandma decided to sell her car and stop driving.
- She says to me, "You know, Mama, me and daddy are silly, and me and you are serious." She totally has us pegged - I'm definitely the serious one.








No comments:
Post a Comment