Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Evie's 35th Week and 8th Month

Eight-month Evie is growing so fast!  This week, she has become ticklish under her armpits.  I attempted to get video of this, but something about the camera makes her less ticklish.  She's also got a new tooth on top, and is working on three more!  We also have been spending a lot more time with the dogs this week, and I think it's mutually beneficial to everyone.  Evie loves watching them, they love watching her, and we enjoy all being together in the same room again.  Evie also enjoys talking to the dogs while they stare at her and give her kisses.

 Here's Edgar, giving kisses

And here's Evie, observing intently

Also, a video for your viewing pleasure.  She loves talking to the doggies.

Evie's also learning how the mirror works.  We have a large one in our living room above the loveseat, and we often are holding her on our laps while she faces us, so she's able to see in the mirror.  She loves looking back and forth from Mirror Mama to Real Mama.  I don't think she quite gets who Mirror Evie is yet, but it'll come soon.

It's incredible to see the changes she's making this year.  I know my aunt Kathy says that next year is also going to be incredible, in terms of vocal and social development, but it's hard to image it getting even better!





No comments:

Post a Comment