Got the good news about Peach today: he/she is chromosomally a-okay! No significant risk for trisomies according to the NT scan and the blood work they did. Phew! Just in time for us to announce the pregnancy tomorrow. I can't believe how very excited I am to go home and tell folks. Unfortunately due to some recent events with part of my family, not everyone I was hoping would be there for our news will be there. But, we'll just have to make a couple more phone calls than we thought.
I dropped a photo album in the mail today for Seth's grandmother. She wanted pictures of the house too and I hadn't sent those off to her yet, so I snuck a few ultrasound pictures in with it. We are going to call her tomorrow to tell her, and call some more of Seth's family either tomorrow or Sunday on our way to/from Memphis.
Here's a picture of the picture frame we are giving mom and dad to announce to them. The frame is actually not lopsided, I just cropped it poorly. Just in case you can't read it: the top is a picture of my mom and my niece, the middle is my dad and nephew, and the bottom is Peach's profile pic from the NT scan, and we did a speech bubble that says, "Can't wait for my turn with Granna and Grannadaddy!" Yay for announcing!


That is adorable!!! It's been such an honor getting to keep this secret with you but I'm also so excited to get to be publicly excited about it too!!! Can't wait to meet you, peach!!!
ReplyDelete