For the first week of this pregnancy, which I guess was technically Week 4, I was feeling quite pregnant. I even had morning sickness (about which I was THRILLED. Seriously. I was!) But since about last Friday, I haven't had many pregnancy symptoms at all. I was distracted from it during the weekend since my girlfriends came in town (and it was hard to resist telling them), but today, I have to admit, I let it get the better of me. I started to worry that maybe things were going wrong. I have no real reason to think that, but I gave in and took another pregnancy test, even though I was afraid of what I might feel if it had gotten fainter. But, thank goodness, it was a blaring positive.
I have 12 more days to get through until the first ultrasound, where, hopefully, we'll hear a heartbeat. I'd like to think my nerves will be calmed by that, but I think until I get out of the first trimester, I'm likely to be on pins and needles.
No comments:
Post a Comment