I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I've been working a lot to cover for my supervisor who is out on medical leave. She was supposed to come back on May 9th but had to extend for 2 more weeks (she comes back tomorrow!) so I've been working extra hard for 5 weeks now. I decided I was going to take off last Friday, with the plan of taking Evie somewhere special. We were going to go to the drive through animal safari, but it was a rainy day and we got halfway there and then decided we should turn around because it was likely the animals wouldn't be out. Instead, we went to this place called The Art Project where you can drop in and do whatever art/craft projects they have out, which she enjoyed. Then we went to an escape room which is one of our favorite pastimes.


No comments:
Post a Comment