We have finally arrived at Christmas break! This past week was fairly quiet other than attending school. The holiday parties at school happened on Friday, and now the winter break begins. Half way through 5th grade, I am glad to report that Evie has all A's on her report card!
I was looking through some pictures recently trying to find one from our summer trip, when I came across a picture of me and Evie at the Trevi Fountain in Rome that reminded me of a picture I took of us when she was an infant. I was able to locate that picture from 10 years prior and put them in a collage. It's hard to remember her being a baby in some ways, and in other it seems like just yesterday. Motherhood seems to be racing by and I realize more and more that my little girl isn't little, and she is acting more and more like a teenager than a child.

Love this one! I can't believe your Mama remembered it, but such a sweet photo of you then and now!
ReplyDelete