Our little girl somehow keeps marching steadily towards being a big girl. She turned 10 and a half last Tuesday. She had Nutcracker rehearsal so we waited to celebrate until Wednesday night at trivia, where we sang "Happy Half Birthday" to her and enjoyed some cupcakes I got from Frost Bake Shop.
This weekend, I took Evie to see "Strange World" while Seth and Matt were at gaming. We had a good time and it was nice for her to spend a weekend not consumed by ballet/Nutrcracker prep! I fell asleep in the theatre because I was exhausted though. I had been busy at church on Thursday, manning the Cookie Sale table during the Bartlett Area Chorus concert, and then hosting our Christian Education December event (Las Posadas) on Friday - I can't believe I didn't get any pictures from that event! So I was wiped out.

No comments:
Post a Comment