Her imagination is really taking flight now. In addition to playing make believe as a lion, she also runs from pretend animals or monsters, cooks pretend meals in her kitchen, and tells stories. One morning this week, she read me a story from a book.
Evie and I were supposed to go with her class to the zoo yesterday but, unfortunately, she woke up in the middle of the night coughing and being generally grumpy and uncomfortable. I was afraid she had contracted the strep virus that was going around her school. We ended up spending most of the night catching a few winks on the couch. I took her to the doctor yesterday and they said her strep test was negative and it was likely just allergies. Thank goodness. She has been sneezing quite a bit lately, and following her sneezes, I tend to say, "Bless you," whereas Seth prefers "Gesundheit." I guess we've made no changes in this regard in our responses to Evie so Evie told me tonight after she sneezed, "Mama say b'ess you and Daddy say sundhigh".
Pardon the mess. But this kid is soooooooo adorable
Look at those perfect curls!
Pretending to sing at church



No comments:
Post a Comment