I had forgotten to share a story from Easter weekend. Evie asked me in the car one day why Jesus's cross was taller than the other two. I had never thought about questioning that. It's so interesting to see what crosses her mind. My answer, which I don't know if it's at all right, was that we have to remember that we are seeing an artist's interpretation of how they want to draw or represent the event and that we don't actually know if Jesus's cross was taller, though we do know he had people on his right and left.
Our week has been pretty typical: virtual school, ballet on Tuesday, virtual theatre today... We are trying to take more walks and Evie sometimes chooses to ride her bike and sometimes chooses to walk Edison.
Tomorrow Evie and I are headed to North Carolina (a new state for Evie!) for a weekend celebration of Addie's 13th birthday.



No comments:
Post a Comment