Saturday, September 12, 2020

Angel

Another successful week of school for both Evie.  She isn't a big fan of sitting at the screen for so much of the day, and who is?  But the teachers are doing a great job of giving movement breaks and this week they added in their Encore classes (music, art, PE, etc), plus Evie started CLUE (the gifted program) pull outs this week and that has been a lot of fun for her.  


Here she is doing PE class.
 


On Tuesday, Evie had a costume fitting after rehearsal for The Nutcracker.  This year, she is going to be an angel, and I'm already convinced by her portrayal.



After ballet, we decided to get Huey's, which is Evie's favorite restaurant and one that we went to once a week until the pandemic hit.  I got a sweet tea, which we don't usually have at home, and hadn't had any since the last time we ate in at Huey's (March 12th).  Evie took a sip and her eyes rolled back in her head and she said, "I had forgotten about sweat tea!"

Here she is with another tooth lost.



And here she is bringing me a flower while I am finishing up work.  She is the sweetest and the greatest joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment