Not much out of the ordinary to report this week. Evie is going to theatre on Saturdays, and tap class on Wednesdays. On Tuesdays, Grannadaddy picks her up from school and we meet there after Seth and I are done working to have dinner with my parents. Granna picks her up from school one other day a week, depending on when I have patients to see. We have church on Sundays which consists of a prayer service of about 10 minutes, Sunday School taught by some rotating teachers including me, and worship at 11 am. Evie has become the regular acolyte and when others who are old enough are there to join her, she has a partner; otherwise she does the job herself.
Evie and classmates in Sunday School
I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but Evie has a few words here and there that she still pronounces incorrectly and it's so cute I refuse to point them out to her. She pronounces "tastes" as "taste-ez", like "This apple taste-ez funny." And she still says "supposed to" as "appossed to" like, "I was appossed to do that last night." I'm sure we're nearing a time where it's not cute that she makes these errors, but I think it's darling.
No comments:
Post a Comment