We took some pictures outside afterwards. Look at these ballet fingers!
Granna, Grannadaddy, Grandma Jeanne, and Kathy joined us for the recital and then Evie wanted to go to Huey's afterwards to celebrate. We all had a good time. Evie especially liked that she had 11 toothpicks to try to shoot up into the ceiling (it's a Huey's thing).
Daddy brought her roses
Tonight I was entertained with Evie, playing house at my parents' home. I was the husband and Evie was the wife, and we had 3 babies. Here she is sleeping with our youngest (something Evie is always asking me to do, even though the one time I did try to sleep in her bed she sent me away after 20 minutes because she says she can't fall asleep with someone else next to her).
Today is Addie's birthday so Grannadaddy and Evie called Addie on their way home to my parents' house today. My dad said that they were talking about how Will likes to spend a lot of time on the iPad and then Evie asked Addie if Will was around. Addie said no and Evie, who had been worried that Will might overhear and get his feelings hurt, said, "Oh good, this is just girl talk anyway." I had no idea she knew that phrase!





No comments:
Post a Comment