Evie, up to her armpits in Christmas tree ornaments. We have several sets of ball ornaments to choose from, based on what color scheme we like. This year, she decided on purple and gold.
Siouxsie helps.
And so does Daddy.
Evie had her half birthday this week, so we celebrated with spaghetti and meatballs, spinach and egg, bread, and cupcakes at Granna and Grannadaddy's house.
Saturday was Breakfast with Santa at the church. Since I am chair of the committee that runs it, I didn't get to get out of the kitchen much to see how much Evie enjoyed the crafts, games, and other activities going on, but I did get to see her meet the jolly old elf. She was a little intimidated, as can be expected, but she was willing to sit in his lap if Seth and I went up and stood with her. She told him what she wanted for Christmas and then she was okay with getting a picture with just her and Santa.
This past Sunday, we went to see Peter Pan for the third year in a row, which I think solidly makes it a Mayne tradition. Evie was once again chosen to go up on stage and help Smee scare away the crocodile. She was adorable, as expected.
More pictures of our Advent observations, and this week Hanukkah started as well, so our table is very bright this time of the year.









No comments:
Post a Comment