Saturday, March 12, 2016

I Always Love You

We were all on Spring Break this week, though I still had to work, but we had a great time together.  Seth and Evie had a couple of Daddy/daughter outings this week to the Children's Museum and breakfast, and we all went to the zoo on Tuesday when my clinic got canceled.  Seth and I also got some projects done around the house like finally painting our dining room.  We have plans to make a section of the wall a magnetic chalkboard, but I imagine it'll be summer before we pick up that project.

Evie made us laugh with a few language funnies.  At one point she was acting kind of sleep and we asked her if she was sleepy.  She said, "My forehead is tired."  Another time we were passing a prosthetics shop which has a picture of a person with a prosthetic leg playing golf, and she said, "You can't play golf.  You need to be a fat grown-up to play golf."

I tell you, we seriously have the sweetest girl in the world.  We went to dinner together earlier this week and she spent a good 5 minutes just kissing her Daddy and telling him she loved him.


At one point this week she said something to me and I laughed and she said, "Good  job laughing, Mama!  I'm proud of you laughing!"

One night when I put her to sleep, she said, "I always love you."  That's my heart, right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment