Sunday, October 4, 2015

Puntins!

Since it's fall, Evie, Seth and I decided to start enjoying the season by consuming and decorating pumpkins.  Evie helped me bake again this weekend and this time we made pumpkin chocolate chip bars.  We also went to the grocery store and got some small pumpkins that we could paint since it's a little too early to carve them and have them not rot.  Evie was so excited to paint the pumpkins (puntins, as she says) and especially the big one that we put all our handprints on.

Hair up, painting away

Final product of our large pumpkin.  She was beside herself asking to put on her purple handprint.

This week, Aladdin was released so we purchased it and Seth and Evie watched it together one night when I had class.  According to Seth, Evie said, "Aladdin is just for little kids.  It's for you and me and not Mama."

I forgot to report that last week my Dad said that Evie said, "I don't like butterflies."  "Why not?" asked Grannadaddy.  "Well, they're too sour."

Evie is having a great time in gymnastics and ballet.  She loves to do forward rolls and here's a video for her in ballet.


It rained this week so Evie got to wear her adorable rain coat.

I just love this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment