Language off the bat: One of my favorite things from this week was after Granna gave her a kiss and Evie said, "I got lotsa kisses!"
The highlight of this week was a visit from our friend Annalisa. Annalisa and I met in Cincinnati in 2004 when we both worked at Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park and she has been good enough to come visit us every year. It's been about 18 months since she last saw Evie though, half of Evie's life. They had a great time together, I think. Annalisa did her hair, brought her presents, and chased her around the house upon request.
Last night when we were heading home, I told Evie that Annalisa wasn't going to be there in the morning. She was quiet for a little while and then said, "We gonna miss you. We loves you!" Annalisa and I both had to wipe our eyes after that one.
Evie started ballet again this week and she had a great time. She was very cooperative and I think she enjoyed being in the new studio.
Sunday night we went to Kathy's house to see the pictures she took from their trip to Europe. Evie, Seth and I picked up some food on the way and while we were waiting to pick it up, we took some pictures. Evie enjoyed cheesin' in the background.





No comments:
Post a Comment