Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Evie's 14th Week

I can't believe how quickly Evie seems to be developing into a baby and leaving any trace of newbornism behind.  She now sleeps through the night without crying out for a paci, and in fact, last night she was sleeping so hard when I took her to bed, I don't think she even stirred when I put her down in her bassinet.  She is picking things up and bringing them to her mouth, she is consistently smiling, and she's just such a good-natured baby.  We have gotten so lucky to have such an easy kiddo.

This weekend, Seth, Evie, and I drove down to Memphis with Ryan and Addie, and Evie met her cousin Will while we were there.  Will would point to her and say, "bebe".  Addie would love on her and sing to her and say, "She's so, so, so, so, cyoot!"  It was quite precious.  We had a great time seeing them, and everyone else, of course.

Addie loving on Evie



They're both so sly.

Evie and Memmaw watching TV

I think Will wasn't fond of sharing his Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment