This past week, I was gone for work for a couple of days. I don't travel for work often, and so Evie said the night before I left how sad she was that I would be leaving. She was in good hands, though, with Daddy to take her to school, Granna and Grannadaddy to pick her up, trivia with the rest of the family on Wednesday night, and going to Huey's with Daddy and Matt on Thursday for dinner. Of course, I snuck in the night before I left to snuggle with her, and also when I got home about 11:30 pm Thursday night.
Friday I took Evie horseback riding as a chance to catch up after having been away for a couple of days. I can't believe I didn't get a picture! Evie's been asking to go horseback riding for months and first I told her it was too hot and I would take her in the fall, and then I kept having back problems. Even though my back wasn't as good as it had been before my travel, we still went and enjoyed our 30 minute ride. She said she'd like to go to horse camp this summer. We'll see if that fits in with all our other plans.
Evie had two birthday parties to attend this weekend, one at the rock climbing place and the other at a soap making shop. Saturday night, she spent the night with Kathy and Rickie while Seth, Matt, and I went to see The Rocky Horror Show at the University.
Unfortunately, I am traveling again this week, so I will miss seeing my little girl for 4 days or so.

No comments:
Post a Comment